01. Symphony No. 1 in D Major, D. 82 I. Adagio-Allegro vivace
02. Symphony No. 1 in D Major, D. 82 II. Andante
03. Symphony No. 1 in D Major, D. 82 III. Menuetto. Allegretto
04. Symphony No. 1 in D Major, D. 82 IV. Allegro vivace
05. Symphony No. 8 in B Minor, D. 759 “Unfinished” I. Allegro moderato
06. Symphony No. 8 in B Minor, D. 759 “Unfinished” II. Andante con moto
This release When in March 2018 the first bars of Schubert’s “Unfinished” reached the recording equipment, this was not the everyday life of musicians who fulfilled their daily tasks, but the birth of a new body of sound the KlangKollektiv Wien. Under the baton of Rémy Ballot, musicians from Vienna’s leading orchestras gathered to celebrate the music of Viennese Classicism and collectively rediscover it. In order to take into account the unique sound culture of this young ensemble, the producers of this recording at Gramola insisted on using even the highest quality analog recording device. In each bar of the Symphony No. 1 D 82 and the “Unfinished”, the consonant love of music is felt, with which the KlangKollektiv Vienna embarks on its self-imposed mission.